jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Are A Woman's Children Part Of The Package??

I was talking to this lady and got some good feedback as she gave me the eye. I want to invite her over Friday Night but she has a kid and told me he has to come too. The kid is little and cannot walk yet and could be annoying. I want her at my place to fuk her in every fukkin room possible. I do not want her to come with the fukkin kid and play fukkin house and spend the whole night on the fukkin floor playing with the little nit wit.

Do I tell her not to bring him because I want to fool around and he will be a distraction or do I play my cards right and say bring the kid and maybe try to fuk her behind couch when he is sleeping??

How do you fuk a broad with a little kid in house??? I was thinking I could put a towel in her mouth so she does not moan when I am drilling her like a fukkin machine and wake the kid up??

I want to fuk only, not interested in anything else here.

Whats the play??

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Mr Gold, the real question here is if your internet girlfriend would approve of this situation? Your internet girlfriend is hot as fukk, remember? Why would you want to risk screwing up a good thing?