Sadly, it seems that the bank robbing debacle is true. Yes Broke's conduct in this instance is unethical and probably criminal. Yes he has displayed the same behavior over multiple years and multiple forums. Yes he treated NINA poorly and should apologize. Yes to a whole slew of terrible things in the past and most likely in the future. Yes he is a delusional degenerate gambler but he is OUR degenerate gambler.

SBR is a melting pot. Sharps,degenerates,forum bookies,points beggars,squares, pathological liars, sociopaths, average joes, nice guys,bad guys,spindlers,virgins,casanovas,fish, sharks and the scum on the inside of the toilet called Pecos Bill. Everyone has a place at SBR because we are all GAMBLERS. Nobody understands a gambler unless they are a gambler themselves. We need this forum and the others out there to come together because society doesn't understand us. We all entertain ourselves as well. I mean do you think a character like JJ could exist anywhere but a gambling forum?

And remember that whenever you put diverse people together there is conflict. Sometimes people go over board and should take a break. But I think everyone should get another chance here because we are a community.

Now, I don't particularly like Broke Lenders for innumerable reasons.I keep asking myself why I bother wasting time on this fukk but I think it's because I'd like someone to do the same for me if I was banned.

That being I think he has a problem and should stop gambling. Realistically this will not happen until he decides to. If he doesn't post at SBR he's going to go downhill fast. At least if he's here we can monitor him and implore him not to completely fukk his life up again.

Discuss.

P.S. to SBR on a more mercenary note, this guy drives traffic like two non shehulk lesbians making out.