Originally posted on 05/08/2010:

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
Bateman just needed someone to attack today... Oh noes someone claims they are a millionaire on the internet and people believe him, I must EXPOSE him. Hahaha he didn't even prove anything. Thanks again bateman for wasting all of our time. Your posts used to be kind of entertaining, what happened?
Bateman is shit disturber no doubt but he shouldn't be railed on for pursuing the truth. Lying is not done in a vacuum. Newbies can't tell the difference between sound advice and hogwash. Since they can't discern they assume people who have been around awhile know something useful and base decisions about SB on that (wrongly of course but they still do it). If someone is claiming to be a hotshot capper/arbitrageur they should prove it or say nothing about themselves at all. It is doubly worst if they make recommendations and they are disingenuous about their ability because people make decisions based on this information.

Then of course there are the SB shills and they are the worst of all. So I hope there are still tons of these threads in the future because it means there is still a check against fraudulent claims. And don't take this as an attack on you FH because it is not. I don't have enough information to make a judgment either way at this time.