CaneDawg
    CaneDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who wants some points?

i see a lot of begging for points

promise what good deed you are going to do this week and i will transfer you some

i will take you at your word

lets make the world a better place

warriorfan707
    SBR Poster of the Milennium
    warriorfan707's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will be nicer to people.

Ryangene
    Ryangene's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will transfer your 1 point to someone else @ Random if you give it to me.

CoZalon
    CoZalon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

I will not throw stones at muslim women.

thebayareabeast
    thebayareabeast's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will stop murdering people and tauting the FBI afterwards.

rwk7998
    rwk7998's Avatar Become A Pro!

I recently found out my boss has cancer in the throat area and has to go thru chemo & radiation treatment starting Monday. He has been so tired every day and has no choice but to try to make it to work as much as possible. Last week he had only 20 hours of work he could put in because of DR. appointments and just not able to muster up the will to come in. We got paid Wednesday and his check was only $118.00 and he has to get 5 prescriptions and I don't make a whole lot of money BUT I help him out and will continue to do so because he's the best friend I have. Please pray for Garry Stump (you can find him on facebook)!!!
    Last edited by rwk7998; 07-08-10 at 04:36 PM. Reason: spelling

rwk7998

Heck maybe If I get enough points I'll be able to get garry something special to brighten his day up

CoZalon
    CoZalon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Quote Originally Posted by rwk7998 View Post
    I recently found out my boss has cancer in the throat area and has to go thru chemo & radiation treatment starting Monday. He has been so tired every day and has no choice but to try to make it to work as much as possible. Last week he had only 20 hours of work he could put in because of DR. appointments and just not able to muster up the will to come in. We got paid Wednesday and his check was only $118.00 and he has to get 5 prescriptions and I don't make a whole lot of money BUT I help him out and will continue to do so because he's the best friend I have. Please pray for Garry Stump (you can find him on facebook)!!!
    AND THE OSCAR GOES TO.........

rwk7998

People like you will rot in hell !!! I'm dead serious. He has a facebook page that has over 300 replies from friends and family and strangers that care. SHAME ON YOU!!!!