jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

JJ, you ever been to a Nude beach? : Nominated Post

I tried a few times , I have posted this before

DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

The problem is if your nude and you see a hot girl your rooster goes up and it is fukkin embarassing, Archie walk around a nude beach and see how it feels when your rooster is the only one up, in my case even worse because I am 2.5" when hard a rock and at times I would get a few smirks or laughter.

Now the worst part is if you stay hard and a few guys walk by nude they if Bi or gay think you want them or at least will get them aroused and something may or may not happen depending on your will power. I have seen straight guys seduced when nude.

Archie I bet +235 if you were nude and hard and a Bi guy walks buy you all he would have to do is turn around and follow you, when your at a stop he could use a Coupler Move where he uses the palm of his hand when he is behind you...he goes underneath your balls between your legs and palms your fukkin balls and then uses his finger Tips to massage your rooster and i swear I have seen straight guys go crazy and end of fukkin and blowing. The sickest thing I have seen on a nude sandy beach is when two guys were so fukkin horny one guy would get sand stacked and what that means Archie is after a guy fuks the other sand comes out of his assI guess out of the excitement of the whole thing sand must get in there some how.

Archie stay away from nude beaches or you could be another number and or conquer

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Sandy Hook National Park in New Jersey has a nude beach. It is just a section about 1000 yards wide of the entire beach. I always laugh hysterically because you always see families camped out right near the edges of the nude beach, but in the clothed part, and all of the dads are facing the nude beach, taking in the scenery.