When you've got the "Players Talk Open Market"

Just in the short time I've been a member of this site I've learned that Players Talk has been sort of a catch all with just about every topic known to man open and in play.

Now, seemingly everyday people are on here offering to buy and sell stuff from baseball cards to phones to computers to medical supplies to medication and on and on.

I've seen guys looking for video game "dates"....and I've seen otherunsecured financiallwhat next.

And I apologize if any of my ramblings are out of line or misplaced. I love SBR and the people connected with it. There's no other site quite like it. But when does some of this cross the line and become either stuff that should be kept private or at least fall into the category?

With tounge firmly in cheek, I'll close by saying I've got a bad knee so please send points.

And I've got this autographed Wilt Chamberlain basketball card and there's this ole Magic Johnson college basketball program and I've got pair of old headphones...and my wife's best friend who is going through a divorce needs a date...and............I'll be in Cherry Valley in July if anyone wants to hook up....and I'm playing ZUMA tonight at 9 if anyone's interested...and I've got a Chucky Cheese appearance scheduled for August right before the bash and we could play for tokens.......