Mr. Nightmare, first welcome, secondly a word of advice. We have some super sharp guys around here that will look at your example of 300 plays and feel compelled to explain to you that, that is a very small sample size. Don't take offense to them though. There will be others who will read your comments and INSTANTLY label you as a "tout", again don't take offense. On top of this, there will be even more that will read what you wrote above and AUTOMATICALLY assume that this type of introduction is just ANOTHER form of attention whoring, I know it sounds like a broken record here but still, don't take offense.

If you take offense to any of the things I have just mentioned and God forbid if in taking that offense you fire back, all holly hell breaks loose. Flames, and bashes and Excel joins in and makes a halarious JPEG of you in some unflattering way, then JJ enters and tells you that this is his shop and you need his permission, yada, yada, yada.

I'm not the welcoming committee, I have no official title here at all, I just thought that I would (after reading your announement of arrival) would offer these few cautions. NOT WARNINGS just cautions. Problem is you can't go back out that door and do it all over again the right way. What's done is done and we will just have to hope for the best as we proceed forward from here.

Welcome to SBR (unofficial as previously stated I have no official capacity here) and may these few minor glitches in your arrival be overlooked by the members.