Originally posted on 06/05/2010:

Quote Originally Posted by iMxth3xbossx5000 View Post
What a surprise, this tool is releasing a 100 Dime play on the Lakers/Celtics game. I wonder if it will be another LOSER like his 100 Dime Duke College Football play was last season. Anthony Redd canot be trusted, especially when he markets his 100 Dime plays as "The Biggest Game of my Career" and then loses it.
I've seen a lot of posters who are just flat out ignorant, but you.. I don't know. You are in your own category.. Just adorable how you pick the ONE game in your memory over 60 Dimes that he has ever lost and call him out on it. I was on that Duke College Football game and lost. Oh well, he's not 100%. You want to know why I'm not mad?

+ 504.5 Dimes in college football last season!

When I Go BIG, I DELIVER:
100-70-3 With Plays
Rated 25 Dimes or Higher!
38-17-1 with Plays
Rated 40 dimes or Higher!
21-9-1 with Plays
Rated 50 dime or Higher!

All Records Above for my Career!
You sound like a child who bet 1 game (The Duke football game) and lost, and now you have a lifetime grudge against this great capper..

Also, it's adorable how you call out another "LOSER", and then revert allllll the way back to football season to pick out his last big loser.. LOLOLOL !!
Oh, maybe that's because:
+ 355 Dimes Net Profit in NBA Playoffs!

+ 423.75 Dimes Net Profit L/158 days overall!
Look.. No one cares that you have a personal grudge agaisnt Redd.. That is your problem, and YES.. I mean PROBLEM. If you hate him that much.. Fine. You know the play, shut up and go fade it. The books are waiting on your 3rd deposit this week. Now get out of this thread, and leave these people alone. We will be on Redd's play, and we will all congregate at the window Sunday night cashing our big tickets. Fact is, you probably talk huge game, but will log into your account, click on the over, and type in a large amount, playing A-Redd's over.. If it loses, here you are, ripping him up like a child, but WHEN he wins, you are nowhere to be seen. Now run along, your bros are waiting to go get their new haircuts.

I know one thing. I will be on this over. I already am. Thanks, elguapomark, for posting. Much appreciated. Let's GET THIS!!!