Atheist.

I don't particularly care what people believe in as long as it doesn't affect me directly nor do I seek to disprove their illogical notions. I probably should disprove these notions when confronted with their irrationality as it does affect me indirectly (see below), but I want to maximize personal gain so it's not worth my energy expenditure in this area.

It is definitely -EV to be an Atheist in North America. As much as religions preach tolerance they rarely display it towards those who hold no belief (This has been my experience and it is not a broad stroke condemning those who follow some religious doctrine). I've found that in social settings/relationships the most acceptable line is none practicing whatever as long as you have "faith in something" people aren't insolent towards you. And if you're an Atheist don't kid yourself because discrimination happens. I've faked being a "believer' many times and been glad to do so for my gain.

The fact is that religion is a pretty good coping tool for a big bad world and it is one of the reasons it has been so successful throughout the ages. There are a lot of other factors that influence its success but I don't really care to discuss the subject anymore here because it bores me to tears (look at this hypocrite writing a couple of paragraphs but trust me it's true .)

One more thing though to anyone who holds belief in something. Just prove it with evidence. Don't ask me to prove a negative (prove that there is no god) because logical argumentation does not work this way. You want to assert a belief then PROVE IT. Faith is irrelevant because it fundamentally illogical. Only evidence matters.