Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
That's what's so ridiculous. He was crowned king before he even stepped on the court? That's crazy. I was happy when he came to Cleveland but I could never ever call him "King", when he's never won anything, never created a legacy. A King is a ruler, who is he ruling over? A King has a dynasty. His dynasty so far is trying to make money.

I think that performance last night will forever be etched in his legacy. I can't recall ever seeing another elite player in any sport fail to compete like that. The only event I thought about was when Oliver McCall brokedown in the ring against Lennox Lewis. It was like Lebron was on meds and didn't want to fight. But then for him to say what he said in his presser was over the top.

Almost everyone is saying that it looked like he didn't care. What other athlete, even outside of basketball have we said that about? In one of the biggest game's of the year on the largest stage he was disinterested then backed up his nonchalant attitude with that horseshit press conference. Everybody has bad games but who ever doesn't care??? Totally intolerable.

Mac you are on fire and you bring a real honest perspective on things. A king is a ruler of something. What is Lebron king of - whoppers. The man is solid but the whole childish clown immature behaviour on the cavs bench when they are blowing out folks is unnacceptable.