Mr. Morrison,

I too appreciate the relationship we have, and would not like to see it end. Perhaps you are not aware of this, but the same plays that you take off the web are the same plays posted by myself , my colleagues, and my friends. We are quite aware of how you receive your plays and we are well aware that you do not subscribe to all those accounts. When I say we, I mean we are the Forum Moderators, Original Posters, and members of very large buygroups that are the very same people who have been providing you with these plays. In other words Mr. Morrison, we are the hands that feed you. The fact of the matter is, you are making money off of another's hard work just like the rest of us.
So I wish and sincerely hope that you will think this over very carefully because for one, we both have the same objective, making money, beating the house, and two, without trying to sound threatening, my affiliates and I have the ability to do a lot of damage to the validity of your buffet by corrupting the very same data you take from our forums. It's been done before. This could have serious implications on your reputation and we could have done so a long time ago, but we see you as our peer and a part of our community. That being said, it would be best if we all just play nice from this point on. When I type your name in Google, I already see a list of people who are unhappy with your services. It would be a shame if those complaints were escalated to a global level, and with the right exposure, it is possible. I don't think these handicappers would be too happy if they were to take a look at your buffet list either. They have million dollar attorneys sending us threatening letters on a weekly basis, so we've been down this road before Mr. Morrison.

Have a good day, and even if you are not interested in "getting along" with us, there will be another person providing me with your plays, and then another, and then another. The same catalyst that allows you to make this a profitable scenario, is the same entity that will give back to the community you took from in the first place and you cannot do anything to change that, without you yourself, losing out on your own endeavors. This is simply because you chose to become a part of the cycle when you came into our communities and started taking plays and selling them for your own personal gain. WE are not about that, we are about SHARING. It is not your original intellectual property to protect in the first place, so I urge you to think it over. If you think I'm bluffing take a look in the forums, ALL of them you'll see that despite the suspension, I still have your plays, all of them and the link to the buffet that I could post all over the web if I chose to, but I didn't and we do not allow links in our forum because we like our privacy too. You have a small audience in our forum, compared to the huge audience you have found for yourself on the World Wide Web so your losses are quite small. Looking forward to a continued great relationship in the future and to your success as well as our own,.............................