Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBaseballs View Post
Send this to the spam section....Biggest waste of 7 minutes in my life. It's not even close to funny, its 110% fake, and you have to be a total dumbass to believe it. No one goes 14 days without checking emails and voice mails. Everyone has caller ID or you can just *69 for the mother to call the girl back. Absolute worst post ever here.
Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
That was awesome! How can a stupid bitch not remember you telling her something like that?
Because it didn't happen.

There are a few points in the video where things don't add up. The ones that stick out the most are that she called his mom but his mother has voicemail but not caller ID? I've never ever heard of that. Second, what kind of girlfriend doesn't know a single one of your friends? How is that even possible? Lastly, I cannot believe a girl would not remember her boyfriend leaving the country. Girls aren't guys. They give a shit when we leave. They follow us to the airport like puppies, they bake us cookies, they hug and kiss, and jokingly say "don't do anything crazy" knowing we will.

Didn't happen.