lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

I've made my last NBA bet. : Nominated Post

Guys be serious sports arent fixed. NBA has had no issues with refs going to jail or anything. NBA stars like Jordan or Barkley have never bet on anything. Gilbert arenas and that other clown teammate werent up in arms (literally ) over betting- no thats just a fairytale. This league doesnt have officials like Tony Brothers who has reffed 75 % of his games with the road teams covering (pure coincidence right i mean no one was questioning his calls in that recent magic/lakers game) or Dick Bavetta who refs almost 70 % of his games to go under the total. Meanwhile there are people being arrested all over europe for match fixing and huge money involved. Honestly i couldnt care less if games are fixed or not my goal as a gambler is to be on the right side of the fix. Im not naive we are talking about gambling its full of dirty people.Anyone heard of Shoeless Joe Jackson.Anyways just wanted to have my say in this thread .

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

A very good thread. I am glad that someone with knowledge in here finally sees the light. Hoops is fixed in many ways guys. If you wager on hoops, you are playing right into the hands of my friends. They thank you in advance.