Originally posted on 03/14/2010:

LAKER_CRAZY'S PLAYS FOR TONIGHT ( 14/03/2010):

1) Phoenix Suns Vs No Hornets ( Game totals Over 214) : I think this is set pretty decent for an over as the hornets are not going anywhere defensively this season,and the suns are scoring at an league high 109 points a game.This one will be a big offensive show from the suns and the hornets will do just enough to help this total get the set line,Mid stakes good luck.

2) Player performances: (Lebron James Over 29.5 points) : Lebron has just come back into the cavs line up after a two game absence and he was a little rusty in his last game,but james has absolutely owned the celtics averaging 37 points against them,even though he may be rusty,i expect him to come out all guns blazing in this one.Mid stakes,good luck.

3) Player performances ( Kevin Garnett Over 14.5 points) :KG disappointed me last time,but i still have faith in him to pump up the celtics and give a strong performance tonight,they need him to fire him,and fire he will,take this with mid stakes,Good luck.

4) Player performances ( Paul Pierce Over 16.5 points) : I expect a very strong performance from pierce as well after a disappointing outing the last time around,he will guide the celtics tonight,mid stakes,good luck.

5) Player performances ( Emaka Okafor Over 10.5 points) : After a disappointing couple of outings form okafor,the game against the suns offers as a perfect oppurtunity to put up some points and i like him going over the set low line tonight,take him to go over the line with 2 units,this one will be a winner,good luck.

6) Player performances ( Amare Stoudamire Over 25.5 points) :I like this line as i expect a good shooting performance from stoudamire,he should be able able to get over this line with ease.Mid stakes good luck.

7) Player performances ( Steve Nash Over 15.5 points) : Nash is the veteran in this phoenix suns offense and he is a pretty good jump shooter as well,i would take him to get over this set line,mid stakes,good luck.

8) Player performances ( David West Over 22.5 points) : The only silver lining in the offense of the hornets,west is the one who has taken over after chris paul left being injured,expect west to have a strong game and get over the set line.Mid stakes,good luck.

9) Player performances ( Emaka Okafor Over 8.5 rebounds) : Okafor will have a strong night,mid stakes.

10) Player performances ( Darren Collision Over 18.5 points) : Take him with small stakes,Good luck.

11) Player performances ( Deron Williams: Under 19.5 points) :Well deron williams aggrevated a shoulder last game and though he is expected to play here,i dont seem him scoring so many points against a thunder unit which plays pretty good defense,expect him to score under the set line,mid stakes,good luck.

12) Player performances ( Jeff green over 14.5 points) : Another mid stakes play,good luck.

So there we go guys,12 plays for the night and another big night for the player performances,lets cash and make it a perfect night.Good luck to all the people who are tailing me.

Cheers,
Laker_crazy

"There is nothing known as a lock,it is just good handicapping and good fortune put together" !