Originally posted on 11/29/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
Steve is a full fledged right wing clown at this point. He hasn't had an original thought in years. Still thinks black on black crime is a thing, Mexicans are taking "all the jobs", and praises Trump's white supremacist view points.
And you're still a pathological lying sack of shit that thinks you can 'trigger' me by using my material and throwing it my face.

Jesus God man do you really have that much meatloaf crammed in your skull where your brains are supposed to reside after all these months think that's effective.
Care to wager I never posted word one about how "Mexicans are taking all the jobs", and haven't ever praised Trump's white supremist view points"

Name the stakes pal, here's your chance to prove me wrong.
Find the posts where I stated such things, post them in this thread, and I'll create a separate thread stating how I was wrong about you being a pathological liar all these years attached with a public apology for all the forum to see.

BUT, if you can't provide the proof where I allegedly said those things about Mexicans and provide proof I support Trump's "White supremist view points" you do the same, that being you create a thread on how you trolled me with lies directed my way, with an apology stating you made all that shit up and promise not to do it again. I'll assume by not doing so is a tacit admission of guilt.

I do on the other hand recall posting on how the Mexican's are hard working people several times, and if Chico is reading this post can back me up, and I've publicly posted on how I strongly dislike Trump and his ways as well, dozens times over.

If you know how to work computers and search engines it should not take you longer than twenty minutes maximum to provide links., so don't give me some rambling bullshit that you've made an art form out of and tell me something "I'm not wading though 56,000 of your posts, to prove what I said is truth"

That's a pretty creative wager don't you think, so that'll shoot down one of your lies right there and maybe I am capable of original thought.
You know damn well I've never once supported Trump no less voted for him but you still seem to think by continuously stating otherwise 'moves me'
Sorry Greggy it still doesn't work, give it up man, but keep trying hoping that someday those tactics will work if that gets your e-penis erect, than it's all good.

Aside to Opti, speaking of original thoughts.

I've proven bail reform the way Biden's administration's lays it out with facts and figures like crime data from the US governments databases, and I also have posted and presented some of my original thoughts on how to lower the runaway crime rate in detail yet, in detail, several times, and don't mind posting them again, right here.