Originally posted on 11/13/2022:

Define big?

I am actively in the horse racing world as a young 20yo kid as well as in the sports betting world which I am happy to be moving up in the world with meeting new friends and workers in the industry

I only cover a few tracks that I know that I can win at and also make good $$$ at too which are:
Harness- Grand River Raceway (work as one of the handicappers on the broadcast and also work the timer/photo finish too!)
Thoroughbred- Oaklawn Park (my best track to cover out of all of them! I have done very well L4 years and plan on doing it again in 2022-23!)
Saratoga (started doing it this year and was close to making a flat bet profit on my top pick but overall T4 picks and exotics were profitable!)
Triple Crown and Breeders Cup (both equal as I do very good or very bad year after year- BC this year was best yet!)

I am interested to see if there was people out there on SBR who wanted to ever create a handicapping product like have a team of 5 or 6 guys and each person makes their picks/tickets and is created into 1 big consensus report I thought of it a while back just did not know if anyone was interested in covering Oaklawn park with me and doing a report to give to the public? Let me know