Originally posted on 11/11/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
Dwight, I have more degrees than you have teeth. You're giving us an opinion on the US from a mud hut and trying to tell us it's being destroyed... Destroyed. You are hilarious. Folks in the US have it better than any other place on the planet. We have fresh water coming out of our toilets. Millions of people risk life and limb to come here because it is the greatest country in the world. Don't get it twisted. You cannot fukk with the US. You keep trying but no one is falling for your constant fearmongering and criticism of our citizens. You could only wish you could live here but you cannot.
Mac, I have said it many times before that America is the greatest country in the world.

There are many fit people who will drown if dropped in water. My point being, if you can't swim it doesn't matter how fit you are. All your basket weaving and other degrees don't mean shit if you aren't able to use logic and reason. Education doesn't always equate to intelligence as you make us painfully aware.

I noticed you never answered the question I asked you on more than one occasion. Would you get on a plane today if Fetterman (in his current condition) was the pilot or would you want him to be your surgeon? Of course you wouldn't. But you wouldn't bat an eye if he crashed the plane or killed a patient so long as it wasn't you. That's the mentally of you lefties.

The border is a perfect example. Just not in my back yard. Defunding the police and BLM are two more good examples of stupidity on the Left. You can play the American card till the cows some home but those with the slightest clue as to what happens around the planet see America's influence. Canada had defund the police rallies recently. Canada and Europe had BLM protests. LOL! I wonder where they got those brilliant ideas from? The Lefties!

Ya America is great and a lot of my friends hate that I am so pro American and have been all my life. I won't apologize. I am real. But that doesn't change the fact that the USA has a lot of really stupid people as you are so eagerly to prove constantly.

Keep pretending about huts with dirt floors and Egypt and while you're drinking out of your toilet, just remember that the best predictors of the future aren't smarter, they are just willing to give it one more look and when presented with new insights, they don't double down on old instincts.

Also, you might want to consult with a lawyer about getting a refund for all those degrees.