Originally posted on 09/11/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
At 1st I read that as "from ME .....as a legendary coach." I was gonna ask if you're Richie Kotite?

Very good writeup. Was Bill going to win all those rings w/ Drew Bledsoe (if they never had acquired Brady)? I'm of the opinion that a coach should be evaluated on a RELATIVE basis. IE, what does the HC add? Not just a matter of having good players.

I think you're right on Butler. Was it worth holding him out over a mostly petty issue?

In fairness, go back and watch the Ram/Patriot Super Bowl. The scouting report he had on the Rams must have been spot-on. Because he made the Rams look like school-boys.

Appreciate the replies. GL, and have a great day.
Yeah there's quite a few games where bill has coached perfectly and his football brain just stands out like the Superbowl game you mentioned and that buffalo one where they only threw the ball once or twice whole game and made some stand out blocks in the run game.

It's easy to sit at home and make some criticism/observations but definitely agree with you about Rodgers, he's lucky he's got the Superbowl ring already because this guy takes care of the ball so well and 99% of the time he throws the ball where only his receivers can have a play on the ball then some games in the playoffs he tries to play hero ball and not what won him the regular season MVP, anyways enjoy your post and gl on your bets