Originally posted on 05/26/2022:

Ill tell you who im a part of, the American people that believe party affiliation should never be a reason to get away with crime, especially sex crimes against kids, Nobody on the right is ever for punishment, if its in their party!! Party of law and order my azz!!

If a Republican Governor had done the same as Cuomo did they would still be Governor

I said the other day I most likely will vote 3rd party again for POTUS and anyone not named Blackburn for senate
I vote for more Democrats than Republicans but I am not party affiliated I vote a lot for independents

I usually dont defended any Politician or Corporation I will however point out when I believe a lie or misrepresentation of the facts has been made! Like the Disney issue I would never defend Disney because its Disney, I do think that it was a free speech issue and I said so. I even posted supreme court ruling on the subject. I dont even know exactly what they said, I probably don't agree with the content but because I disagree don't take away their free speech rights, that's a thing republicans cant or want understand just because I disagree with the content don't change the constitution (1st amendment) and the repubs only wants it when they agree with the content! You cant have it both ways.
Its hard for me to get past The arrogance and hypocrisy of the right. I still vote for some Republicans I hated Lamar Alexander retired he would have made a good POTUS to middle for most in his party