Originally posted on 01/17/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
Calm down Thor, you're hyper ventilating again.

Profits can go up in an inflation climate as long as demand is strong. Of course demand will falter if prices keep going up. Then we will be in a recession or worse. Hopefully, companies will have strong balance sheets.

It's hard to believe you fuggers can't actually address the problem. Get the 100's of ship off loaded and get them back here. This ain't rocket science. But for whatever reason tards would rather just cry that the Roy's are still doing great.
Roy, I haven’t had one problem finding anything. When fox news lies and tells you how bad things are and shows pictures from the Trump years as if they were Biden’s, maybe do some research and ask yourself why would they lie like this. Now what I do have a problem with is my car insurance going up eighty dollars a month as well as my girls for no tickets, and No accidents. This is what happens when certain companies get to privatize. Greedy co cok suckers with no conscience. I am thinking for the first time in my life to drive without insurance. Act like I am from Texas.