Originally posted on 11/30/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by batt33 View Post
thanks Shari for your response!
Good grief this sounds like a fed government agency.... "Hey here's a new computer program... for your timesheet, GIS,Data storage..etc".... we tested it among 5 people... It works great! Instructions for follow.....in the near future......

On another note,
Never did mind the 100 dollar donation to a charity. For me having a chance to participate in the many contest was a welcome form of entertainment/diversion from my day job. I got to test my skills/knowledge without alot of research sometimes...do to the job.
I also learned more about bitcoin... Never would have gotten a wallet if I didn't win a contest...Never would have delved more deeper into the cryptocurrency realm, if it wasn't for some great posters / mods here and the sharing of information, Hell bought a computer through "new egg" with the crypto I aquired. ( won the bitcoin when it was around 4000...bought the computer when bitcoin was around 25000...thought I had a hell of a deal)

Being able to donate betpoints to other charities has been a bonus also! As well as learning about the different qualities of the books!

Hopefully we well get some more answers soon as I need to re up!
Just got my confirmation on my pro status re up.... What's a hundred bucks..... especially when it goes to a charity! On a gambling site ...taking a shot that the "NEW" SBR format will be bigger and better!