Originally posted on 11/28/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I'm not sure if there is just a loud vocal group who he plays like a fiddle to bother those people, and the rest of us don't care at all.

Or if he really is annoying a majority of the forum.

Personally, I won't be infracting anyone for saying dumb shit too often. I'm more inclined to get rid if the people who engage with him so negatively each and every day, day after day.

I asked Tuesday to stop bumping every negative Thomorino thread each morning a month or so ago, and the complaints about too many Morino threads immediately stopped. Like immediately. All mods noticed it.

As you are complaining again I suspect the problem might be that one poster creating most of the problem again.

Will have a look.
May I ask why Thomorono is allowed to bump his few winning threads and even put his fudged + numbers in the title, but Tuesday is not allowed to bump Thomorono's many losing threads? He makes a new thread every week for his side/totals NFL so he can update with a new fudged number, but lo and behold, his NFL prop bet thread where he is down a literal shitload is still called "Ronald Jones Over 47.5 Yards Rushing -120". Go figure ...

FWIW I've stopped interacting with him, just as I don't argue with three-year olds and other morons. I just fade and get paid.

You give him way too much credit if you think he is playing anyone here, the guy has serious mental issues, see how he compulsively quotes every single post that could be interpreted as being towards him.