Originally posted on 10/13/2021:

The last few days, I've been telegraphing a trade I'm in and as time is going on I like it even more. I think we are on the verge of an explosive move. Sure it may be a move lower but I think that things are setting up or a move north. I don't have the time to put up all the charts here, and if I was smart, I would make a video but I'm not too experienced in that process.
Just to say that there are a shit load of charts that are lining up to indicate a move higher. Since I've been showing the SPY lately, I'll stick with that one, but the others like IWM, $DJT, and others are all looking good for the bulls here.
Below is the 10 Day chart of the SPY with 2 hour candles.
The 1st arrow is where I told you about the trade and it is where I made my first buy. At the time I was looking for a reversal off a retest of a former breakout area.
The second arrow is the low from today, and another spot that I bought some more options. I told you that if it came back down quick, I was going to buy more, and have a look at the candle. After gapping up the SPY turned around and dropped like a stone which probably shocked some people and got them to sell in the hole even before it got to the edge. The price then shot back up leaving a pretty good tail candle which is something I look for as a change in direction.
The rest of the day the SPY moved up and closed right at about the place it opened up at today.

Don't be surprised if we wake up tomorrow morning and there is a positive catalyst to send the SPY to the circled area of $439. If the price can get above that, that would also complete a upside down head and shoulder pattern and things would continue in an explosive manner.

So the plan is to ride the SPY to the 439 area and maybe sell some options to lock in the profits while keeping some for a possible rocket shot up higher.
I'm dead wrong when the SPY starts closing 10 minute and 15 minute candles below today's low which is 431.40ish.