Originally posted on 05/02/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
So instead they are giving it to 100 million regular people to do what? Kill them and eradicate a third of the population?
If 100 million die or get sick from taking the vaccine the US is completely screwed anyway.
So the powers at be decided penetrate it let’s wipe 100 million people off this country because that will benefit us?
All the don’t take vaccine rhetoric just doesn’t make sense. I don’t even care if it was a damn placebo they were injecting, if it means our country can get back to normal then screw it shoot me up.
I tell you this...there’s zero benefit to not taking it. You don’t take it and parts of the country don’t open up. And if you don’t take it and we all find out it’s bad for you well you survive but to what world will be left anyway ? It’s going to be trash
There's zero benefit to taking it, other than arbitrary conditions associated with it's acquiescence, being held over people's heads like a cheap reward system you'd deploy to train a dog to roll over on command.

Figures you'd be all too happy to jump at the opportunity, considering your intelligence and submissiveness is on par with the average dog... And I say that at the risk of insulting man's best friend.

SBR's dumbest poster strikes again!