Originally posted on 03/23/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
I agree that it made it a bit more of a shove fest, all the way through to the end, than I had expected.

I've played thousands of hours of poker in my time live and online. It's much better to keep it at 8. I already knew it would be a disaster to change it to 6. 8 was still short but it's at least playable. I don't get why you changed it because one guy who really doesn't even understand poker theory or structures of a tournament and the effects of short blind levels asked you to change it. Change it back to 8.

Any more feedback?

Maybe try 7 minutes.

I've played thousands of hours of poker in my time live and online. It's much better to keep it at 8. I already knew it would be a disaster to change it to 6. 8 was still short but it's at least playable. I don't get why you changed it because one guy who really doesn't even understand poker theory or structures of a tournament and the effects of short blind levels asked you to change it. The final table becomes a joke. It's literally shove or fold. There is no other correct option. Change it back to 8.