Originally posted on 12/31/2020:

Every so often in 2021 I will post something in QH's Corner. You can bet that it will be my blunt take on the subject that I post about. I will pull no punches. Today's preview is about Florida Head Coach Dan Mullen. Florida played in the Cotton Bowl last night against Oklahoma. They did have their share of injuries, especially on the offense, but even with the injuries, they got their tails handed to them by the score of 55-20. Here is what Mullen had to say about the blowout: ""With the number of people that were out for the game, we were under numbers actually," Mullen said. "We had the numbers to not play the game."

The fact of the matter is this. Mullen did a terrible job of preparing his team for the game. His team has now lost 3 games in a row and gave up 144 points in those games. That is an average of 48 ppg. Sure the offensive starters who did not play hurt, but there is no way that they could have outscored OU. He has never lost less than two games in a season. He will never blame himself for a loss. He was totally unable to prepare his team for this game. Many of his players opted out of the game, and that shows the inability of Mullen to keep his team together.

Mullen is also in trouble with the NCAA for recruiting violations. Mullen received a one year "Show Cause" penalty. He will be limited in the recruiting that he can do. After last nights fiasco of a post game interview, Mullen was criticized by many writers. Mullen has never won a league championship. This years win over Georgia gave him his first divisional win. Mullen is nothing more than a big mouth loser. Always has been. always will be. He is a perfect example of a head coach who thinks he is great, but is far from good. Florida should fire him. Georgia will bury him next season. The amazing thing about this is the fact that people in here actually believed that Florida, even with their missing players, had a chance to win this game. How bad can people in here get? In my next column, you will see just exactly how bad people in here are.