Originally posted on 12/11/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
Attacked by Big media/fake news networks(cries fake news on anything that's not favoring King Trump)
Attacked by Dems(both sides attack each other shamefully with The King throwing out name calling like a child)
Attacked by twitter/FB/google(uses Twitter like a 8 yr old kid can't believe a President would do that )
Attacked by Anti-Americanism(just turned down ordering vaccines that are ready so Biden doesn't look good killing many more people)

stay strong Mr president( it's time to go home kid your ignorance made you lose to a total MORON)

Here's something I find funny ...at work I was looking to cash in on the Trumpets (his cult following) So I offered 3-1 Biden remains pres ...NO TAKERS ....So I offered 5-1 NO TAKERS so I offered 10-1 i Had 1 trumpet bet 10 dollars at 10 to 1 lol all of them running their mouths about The King winning no bettors ....kind of like the King most are just a big wind bags
And now we have a Moron President nice job lol

Just make sure you don't celebrate Christmas. Don't you dare leave your house. Stay 6 feet away. And don't do anything about it! Just sit there and allow all of this to happen to you. Just keep taking it. Don't resist. Worry about who's the President. There's an idea. Like that one person is going to save you. Take the vaccine.

What's a matter with people? Since when do you obey these people and let them run your lives like they are God's? You should be out in the streets dragging these people ruining your lives out of their mansions. Stuck in your house.

Bunch of sick satanic freaks locking you up. You think this is going to get better? This aint getting better until you stand up for your rights you cowards. This will only get worse. You think a vaccine changes it? Back to normal? Forget it. You shove that vaccine up their ass or it never gets better. You take that mask off or it never gets better.

Oh yeah, and make sure you don't have 11 people at your Christmas gathering. Only 10. Not one more. Not one. Or you're in trouble.

You want to listen and follow these people?