Originally posted on 11/12/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
Fox news has been trending left for awhile. Some of the liberal hacks that publish articles on their website are pathetic. They hired Donna Brazile SMH. Liberalism is a cancer whose favorite target is the media. Been blatantly happening for many years now.
DLO - Fox has not been trending left. They are very far right but still have to at least present different views. Do you want them to be like Chinese news? Trump is trying to move to his next gig of having his own network and now Fox is a competitor. He’s biting the hand that’s been feeding him, like he always does. He Shits on everyone eventually.

WTH is so wrong with being liberal? Cancer? Are you serious? You are on a gambling site. Conservatives don’t believe gambling should be legal. They don’t believe you should be able to get high on your own supply. I’m very liberal on these things, I’m also very conservative when it comes to my spending and work. You can’t pigeon hole people just because their view on an issue is different than yours. Their experience is different and it doesn’t make you or them right. You both are right. Why can’t you agree to disagree with people? Why can’t you do you and let others do them? Most conservatives I know are also the biggest hypocrites. They say do as they say but never live up to it.