Originally posted on 11/05/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
Where have you been the last 4 years? They have been trying to redo the 2016 election from day one. They talked about impeachment on his inauguration day. RUSSIA!
Every single week, there is some made-up lie about Trump in an attempt to discredit him. Even to the very last day, I saw ads from Biden saying he called soldiers "Losers" and neo nazis "very fine people. All lies. No fact checking from the Big Tech companies and happily reported by fake news. Hunter's laptop, the complete opposite. Any reasonable person who has seen this censorship and lies towards Trump and his supporters cannot be surprised that there is voter fraud going on. It was expected. It was a certainty.
And I am the one in denial?
was there some prize for winning the popular vote in 2016 btw?
I hate both parties. None of them have morals or scruples. They all spend tax payers dollars to satisfy their lobbyist. They appear to be on 2 sides but they are all in cahoots together. All to further there own self interest. They don’t give a shit about you or me. The 2 party system is a sham and until the people band together and create our own party of common sense we will continue to get fukked on both sides.