Originally posted on 11/04/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Exactly.. Living in California myself for the longest time Republicans that I know including myself don't even bother to vote for a Republican President because we know our vote won't matter. I voted Trump this year and again it didn't matter just like in 2016 and before that.. Very discouraging..
Jibbby, the coastal areas of Cali are dems. The inland and Far East are Republicans. I lived in Cali for years and usually voted Republican. Cities like LA, SF and Oakland are strong dems because the Republicans are so far right.

Republicans are losing most major cities because they are too restrictive on certain issues. Most people do not think RoevWade should be overturned. Most people believe most soft drugs should be legal but the Republicans act holier than thou but are hypocrites. They need to reach out to minorities more and stop being so judge mental. People of all colors live together in harmony in most cities and they are heavily leaning dems because they are more accepting. Republicans are hanging onto all the white people in rural areas that do not interact with people of color and just aren’t tolerant. It’s not going to get easier for the party as we see more browning of America.

Now I can write a book on how awful far left dems are going but I’ll leave that to another day.