Originally posted on 10/30/2020:

October 2011 just bought my lake home in MN. Theres a girl scout camp on the lake.

Its early evening but getting dark...I can smell the wood fires, and thru the cold, crisp air I can hear the young girls telling stories and laughing and chatting.

I'm unpacking my boxes and wouldn't ya know it....my old Michael Myers mask and garage mechanics suit!

I finish off my second bottle of wine and by now its maybe 8 o'clock and the girls are still telling their stories and I can see the big bon fire thru the woods.

So I out the outfit on. A little tighter than it was when I was in my 20s, but we got it on. I creep they the 1200 feet of now barron leafless woods, stopping as they stop their stories soas to not arouse suspicions.

Then, in the middle of a little girls lame ass story about her dog I come running out of the woods, mask and all, waiving my fake knife and screaming like wholey hell!

The girls went flying! Half them literally jumped 5 feet in the air before taking off....scrambling in all directions, crying, yelling for mommy, begging me not to kill them lol

I chased a couple around but then the older campers came running so i darted back into the woods and back home.

10 minutes later i see about 6 squad cars there and an hour later about 50 cars show up to take all the kids home lol

Next edition of the County Messenger had a headline "Halloween Prank or Serial Killer at Camp Lakamaga?"

LOL I guess well never know!!