Originally posted on 10/19/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by Quarius View Post
Yeah are you so sure about that because that guy Optional said so, when he didn't even review anything about my issue? All he did was make some reason that had nothing to do with me because of some other poster in order to close the thread so they could silence me I guess. Then at the end of the thread he said to contact him if I wanted the tread reopened, I did that and asked him to please open the thread back up because thats what he said. The response I got was no can't do that and then he goes dark not responding to any more of the pms I send him.
You so sure SBR will or would have helped me, when I can't even get a hold of the guy who is even dealing with my complaint, I must have sent him 15 separate emails and not one damn response back to even say "hey we are working on it".
Oh you really think if I talk to the book it will change anything? I think not, I have already tried numerous times threw email to get them to talk to different people in charge to see if they can work something out with me but all I get is to call for a stinking $200. So where does that leave me? With absolutely nothing. They won't even work with me to give me my original $1000 back.
The whole calling thing this guy Optional said was just his opinion or misread of something that was said along the way from the original thread. From the way he was talking he didn't even talk to the guy who is dealing with the complaint or he doesn't even know one thing about the complaint.
You are out of line.

The book asked you to call in to speak to a specific manager.

I asked if you had called and you ignored me and kept obfuscating.

I asked again when you kept complaining and you said you kept emailing instead as you "did not care to speak to them on the phone again".

YOU MADE YOUR OWN BED BY REFUSING TO PARTICIPATE and then your thread turned into people smearing SBR for not just forcing Youwager to pay you anyway. You don't get to play those games here.

Don't come at me or SBR again like this and make me explain for people what happened again. You made your own choice and you can cry about it somewhere else now.