Originally posted on 07/31/2020:

On Friday last week, Betonline cancelled all my pending bets. Most of these are longterm bets on politics placed back in February/March. Some losers, but most of them looking very likely to be winners, such as Biden to become Democratic nominee and Sanders not to become Democratic nominee. And they cancel these just weeks before the democratic convention where the nomination will take place and bets will be settled. Biden is currently -2500 to be the democratic nominee, most of my bets on him are at +300 and +350. Sanders is currently no odds offered (on Betfair he is +30000), my bets on him not be nominee were mostly around +100. My pending wagers, that they voided, are for a little over 60,000 USD, but with the majority looking like winners the value is between 80,000-90,000 USD, I need to calculate exact numbers. So basically this could cost me between 20,000-30,000 USD.
Their reasoning for cancelling is that I'm in a country where they just stopped allowing customers. (Customers from my country were allowed when I signed up and placed the bets). So they voided all my pending wagers and freeplay balance on Friday July 24th. BUT, they also told me that I am a platinum customer so they will let me continue to play with them. I asked them to have all my pending wagers uncancelled but was told that "This email is to kindly inform you that is not possible for a wager that was refunded or canceled to take action."
I have filed a complaint with SBR and was told someone had been assigned to my case, and I sent an email for updates, but have not heard back. This was only two days ago since I sent that email so I realize it can longer than that to get a reply.
I am hoping common sense will prevail, but it's quite the stressful situation. Some of my pending bets will be decided as soon as next week, and some of the bets are on the Democratic VP which will be announced anyday, and the majority of my pending wagers will be settled by mid August. So I would like this cleared up as soon as possible.
Advice appreciated.