Originally posted on 07/10/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
that what i was getting out let the babies go out of high school, dont come to college to get the tv time and leave, what i was saying i cant believe something have not been done now after all these yrs and the one and done is killing the college ball.............college basketball would be fine without these players imo. maybe i worded it wrong.sorry
It was def shitty to start the whole year out of HS before they could get drafted thing. I think it was lazy gm’s missing on some those kids who wanted to see them in college for a year. NBA doesn’t really care if they hurt the college game. If they went back to drafting out of high school it would prob limit the one and done quite a bit. There might still be few outliers who blow up as freshman and bolt but for most part it be kids who want college experience and prob stay longer overall. Really not the one and done’s fault, their hand being forced to go to college for a year. Dumb to make a kid go if he doesn’t want to or need it to reach his goals.