Originally posted on 06/22/2020:

you must accept this, as white scum that has been privileged for more than 400 years in this country. you must bow down to black people you see in public, give them your money before they have time to pull a gun on you, invite them into your house and let them fuk your wives and "of legal age"daughters, etc etc etc.....

whites need to be slaves, whipped, and allowed to breed "super white slaves" for two hundred years (we'll be bad asses too in the nba and nfl after 200 years of selective breeding programs initiated by our black owners, and last but not least get to fuk the horny black women who are horny wives of the black plantation owners.....

i'm still waiting for someone, anyone, to have the nerve to mention my white privilege to my face and to ask me to bow down and apologize..... I will certainly catch a charge, and hope I'm not as lethal as I once was, because if I am, the social justice warrior(s) I attack will be dead......

one byproduct of all this bullshit like "cracka" is white people -- most of whom come from economically challenged backgrounds as well, and have never experienced any benefit from white privilege -- are beginning to get fed up with the constant barrage of being told they are fukkin' racists, when they aren't.... soon enough, there's going to be a racial backlash under Van Jones' theory of tell somebody they are bad over and over and over, or racist over and over and over, they will eventually become that..... you wanna learn to hate someone, be told you must cow tow or give special treatment to one race over another.... THAT'S HOW THE FUK WE GOT INTO THE RACIAL PROBLEM TO BEGIN WITH centuries ago......