Originally posted on 06/08/2020:

C’s would be a good bet. Matter of fact, I think anyone other then Bucks coming out of the East is a solid bet because they were on record pace & it’ll be very difficult to pick up that same high level chemistry they had pre shutdown. You can’t trust that team in the playoffs anyway.

Only thing I have against the C’s is they lack what all championship level teams possess & that’s a defined hierarchy. Their obvious leader is the coach which is a weird spot to be in when you have clutch situations and you are relying on the X’s & O’s. I think they have the guys but no clear alpha. Should be Tatum but he’s mild mannered like Kawhi & still doesn’t demand the rock. All that said they could still win though. Talent is through the roof on the team & that just might get it done in what should be a summer league/pick up game like atmosphere in near empty gyms.

I think the Pels probably present the most value overall to win. Haven’t even checked the odds I’m just speaking from a basketball perspective. That team can beat anyone. They have 4 all star level players in Zo, Holiday, Zion & Ingram. Plus a bunch of other high level role players. Weird times call for weird bets. I’ll probably take them to get in the playoffs at least.