Originally posted on 05/01/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by dustyy View Post
You are in denial if you don't think that Biden has early stage dementia. He's not going to make it past July or August, he is done. But hey, Don Lemon and Fredo tell you what to think so it must be true.

Biden is dirty like every other 50 year DC politician. Blame the victim if they accuse a D. Christine Blasey Ford had no credible evidence against Kavanaugh but you guys nailed his ass to the cross. Tara Reade makes a claim with backup but she is making the shit up. Look up the word disingenuous, because that is the adjective that applies to your thinking.

I hope you aren't this gullible in real life.
That was a tweet of someones. I was kinda on the girls side until i looked into it today. Where has she been? He was vice president for eight years. As for dementia Biden has been a gaffe machine since he was 40. Is he slower yes it is obvious but 1 thing know is his cabinet will be littered with brains (just like Obamas)and not a bunch of family members and clowns. when trump does hire someone with some brains they end up getting fired because they realize they are working for an idiot and trash him for being an idiot of just have had enough of him. The whole hunter Biden nonsense was to cover up trump extortion of the Ukraine president and if you think otherwise maybe you need to rethink your news sources.