Originally posted on 12/30/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/big-compa...193939309.html

he drained the swamp alright. lol, big companies and lobbyists the winners, that $5000 increase in household income is complete BS. are you surprised Trump lied on Fox, what a revelation.

this SOB cleaned the swamp alright, the average person received nothing and corporations and lobbyists they got the golden prize. you know the craziest part about this entire deal is Brooks, Dwighiteanne and the rest of the clowns who do not have two dimes in their pocket are cheering him on.

I know most of you won't read this but this is what he accomplished in over 3 years. almost every other promise to average Americans--nope. No health care, no drop in prescription prices, no real effort on gun control, no real effort on infrastructure, no real return on coal jobs, same with marketing, fcked up trade, NK and Iran one fckin mess. Russia played him nicely, and you idiots are still idiots.

how the hell do you cheer for an individual who is placing the KY on your behind?
I made a fugging killing. This POTUS's policies have changed my family for a generation. Of course it helps that I figured out that his pro economic growth approach would lead to much higher stock prices.

You list a lot of things that he simply doesn't have the votes to accomplish.