Originally posted on 10/20/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Does that not mean that you knowingly took part in this scam?

Did Bet-IBC trick you into taking this account? Or breach the terms you agreed to in any way?

You can hardly act like Bet-IBC is scamming, and you are innocent, when things go wrong.

Do you really think you are justified attacking them, and going to Betfair to try and take down the business?
Optional, i think you are a reasonable guy with good intentions in general. But, i'd have to disagree with you here.

The biggest thing here is that, it looks like Betfair is aware of Bet-IBC's tactics but then selectively confiscates funds from winning players. That is absolutely ridiculous from Betfair.

They should either not accept Bet-IBC's tactics completely or they should treat all accounts i.e winning and losing accounts equally. But, if they have no problem with allowing losing players but seize funds from winning players, they need to be held accountable.

I'm so intrigued by Betfair's policy here that i might open an account and then if Betfair pulls the same tactics with me after making a decent profit, i'll get my own lawyers involved in this circus run by Betfair.