Originally posted on 12/06/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
I'm pretty sure that you know by now, that the last thing I worry about is me having a good look on SBR site.

Hey sweetheart

For whatever reason you got upset with me 2 years ago and banned my acct...fast forward to yesterday - I got an itch to say Hi to a few fellas here...so I did.

Keep in mind that I never asked anyone to unban me...take me back...give me another chance or whatever else bullshit story you may come up with.

I never ghosted here and as soon as I created Sarmat- I told everyone who I was.

Today I got an email from SBR saying that my RR acct is unbanned - again I never asked anyone for it.

So what return do you wanna discuss with me?
What on Earth are you going on about sweetheart? You had a banned account, you created a new one to circumvent that ban = it’s a ghost account. It doesn’t matter if you had started thread to throw yourself your own welcome party...still a ghost account.

And in actual fact it was other staff members who kept putting you on post review every time you’d spew nonsense all over the forum and we were bombarded with complaints. Then they’d take you off and realise their mistake soon enough when it all happened again until finally enough was enough. I’m quite happy you’re back as you’re often entertaining when you’re lucid but hopefully your break from here has given you a bit of insight into when some rants and power posting is going way too far. Best of luck with your bets.