Originally posted on 11/28/2018:

Thought i'd give a quick run down of my thoughts on being sbr pro, and if there is value to be had for any guys/gals contemplating weather or not to go pro.

1. $100 donated to charity is just a good thing to do, and if you believe in good karma, then it's a +1

2. Sick value to be had with all the contest/poker/trivia ect.

3. For my $100 investment to help support a charity and this community, i've in turn over 8 months, been rewarded with over $300 cash money (bitcoin in the sbr store). If I could pick a winner on my big bets, could easily see someone bringing in $500-1k+ over a year from betpoints alone from trivia.

4. Beat the Prick is huge value with over 50k cash money up for grabs and weekly betpoints to be had (turned this weeks prize from BTP and 1 trivia prize into $50usd in bitcoin)

5. You help to keep SBR running, which at the end of the day is nice to have an industry leader in your corner when and if a problem ever occurs with a sportbook.

6. If you like poker, then lot's of value can be had playing in the daily tourneys on the sbr poker client ( turn points into cash, sportbook cash, pizza giftcards ect)

So to recap, I put in $100 to a good cause and have gotten $300+ back out in just 8 months. So any way you slice it, I made +$200 so far, not doing a whole fuking lot tbh.