Originally posted on 10/28/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
Did you fade me when I posted Stanford -3 against Arizona State all over the site last week? I dared all of you phonies in here do to it. Not one taker, which is to b expected in here. You are a phony. The closest you ever get to a lady is the avatar that you post. That is how desperate you are. You do not have a pot to pee in. Your team is pure caca. Actually, the entire State of Nebraska is pure caca. Worthless. You losers have to depend on government subsidies to survive. You have been around for nearly 10 years and have less than 2900 posts. What that means is that you left for a while, went to another site, got run out of it, and came back here. You simpletons are so easy to read. You want to fade me big mouth? Here is your chance. IO took Texas -2 1/2 at Oklahoma State on Saturday. Fade it, but before you do, find something of value to wager. You have no points. You have no money. I guess you have what is known as a conundrum. That is O.K. Most air bettors in here face the same problem. Here is a solution to your problem. If you cannot put up, SHUT UP.
Looky here. My pick won. Yours lost.