Originally posted on 09/29/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
how exactly?
The Russians meddled in our 2016 Presidential Election. Our intelligence agencies consider this a fact as do most people who have looked into it for even a few minutes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...ates_elections If you don't like the link, just do a little Google research on it yourself. I'm not saying it changed the outcome. We don't know if it did and we may never know. I assure you Putin knew about the meddling in our election and he supported it 100%. Russia is not our ally.

Putin meets with Trump, throws a few compliments his way and Trump becomes Putin's puppet and says "Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial". Why do you think Trump was forced to change his comment from Would to Wouldn't the very next day? Do you honestly believe he meant to say Wouldn't the first time? Please tell me you are not this stupid. I actually have more faith in you than most of the other truth seekers on this forum. Trump believes Putin because Putin threw a few compliments his way and Trump doesn't want to believe that he won the election unfairly. If Trump admits that Russia meddled in our election he thinks it means that people will think that he won the election unfairly and he doesn't want to believe that and he especially doesn't want anyone else to believe that. Whether he won the election unfairly or not is not the issue here. Trump doesn't seem to get this. Russia is fukking with us! And they continue to do so! Trump doesn't seem to care and neither do any of his supporters! This is why Putin thinks Trump is a moron and rightfully so.

I know I know... just tell me I have TDS and how much I love Obama or some stupid shit like that. I love you Trump guys. The truth means nothing to you. The psychology of all of this fascinates me more than anything. It reminds me so much of Religion(and or Cults) and Sports. Some people will remain loyal no matter what. Their Priest could be a convicted child molester and people that went to that church would continue to make excuses for him. Their Team could be full of millionaires who don't pay a dime in child support and abuse their wives and the supporters of that team wouldn't blink an eye as long their team won. All of it fascinates me. It's extremely sad and disturbing and pathetic, but it's fascinating nonetheless. I've got news for some of you guys, the religious leaders, the sports teams, and the President don't give a fukk about you. Not even 2 shits. They just want your blind loyalty. That's it.

For any Trump supporters that might be reading this... have you ever read a book on Psychology or Human Behavior? If not I suggest you read one. There are "tricks" and behaviors that crooked people use over and over again... to trick people! Trump uses them all!!!(in all fairness lots of politicians use many) but Trump takes it to a whole new level. Btw, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything as I know that won't happen.