Originally posted on 09/19/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
Need a hockey Guy

@cwnotorious,e Didn't you provide me last year?

Can somebody bust me a winning a season?

Prefer Low Volume, Not a ton of Big Favs, Would like to play $30-$60 units, w/ a rare $100 move...

ty, as I really don't have time to cap Hockey, don't really enjoy the reg season all that much, and can't speak French Canadian...

Also, as always if anyone has a play from any sport and please share w/ reasoning, lots of studying here for one person, we a team...

---- before too long, its gonna be NCAABB TIME!!!!
Yes absolutely I did share my hock pics last year and it was a profitable year I have no problems doing it again this year. Hock has always been my best sport handicapping wise as I am up here in hockey country and have a couple of close buddies along with myself that cap hockey. Now my style of betting does fit the criteria of what you are looking for, I am mostly a spot bettor even when it comes to hock. On average I am about 6-12 plays weekly and mostly totals, also i have to be completely honest my life is nutballs right now with 3 small kids a dog(puppy) and the wife just started a new job so I will do my best to post when I can but I may not be around that much with these new priorities taking precedence.