Originally posted on 09/05/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
i know many of you don't read the fantasy forum thread....so i thought i'd respond here as well. i heard today someone with my name posted a very derogatory post on the hospital link (i'm sorry if that post using my name offended or pissed off anyone) . here is my response to that:

Yeah...I’ve heard about this and it pisses my off pretty badly. I have a feeling that Rudy is behind it because he’s the only one I have an active beef with (or Firedawg). Only other person would be Waves. It’s shit like this that makes me want to give the Internet up. I don’t need my name being dragged through the mud.

Bigday is at a time of need and I hate that my name is bringing negativity. From this point on, I will lay low on the site. No more horseplay and joshing. I just hope SBR knows this and permanently bans Rudy from their site. He’s an individual who needs help.

I’m going back to living in the real world. I don’t need impersonators acting as me.

Please tell Mindy I’m sorry someone used my name to bring negativity to Bigday. I was one of the first who donated on the gofundme page. I wish him and his family the best. I truly hope he makes a full recovery
Hey Pasch, Don't worry about these internet drama queens. State your point and move on. You're a great a guy just like bigday. Let's continue to help and keep bigday in our prayers so he can pass this unfortunate illness. This is about Bigday and us supporting and hoping that bigday kick this illness in the ass and recovering. Don't stop your support verbally because someone wants to frame you and speak ill of our friend. #ForBigDay