Originally posted on 09/03/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
Kraken, we hate the fukk out of each other but it’s cool that all of us can come together and help

Respect my friend
Agree, you too

Important life lesson right here for a few of the chaps, know when it's time to bullshit but especially know when it's time to set the bullshit aside and get fukking serious. I can only say as a community response this is one of the best Ive ever seen. Nearly everyone has rallied, set the bullshit side and is trying to figure out how they best can help... What a bittersweet feeling that is right now.

I used to always tell family members "never worry until I do", and this would certainly fit the bill.

But I refuse to not be hopeful because I've taken care of too many people in my life that should never have recovered and everyone (myself included) wrote them off, only to see them recover and walk out. More fukking times than I can count... and I've worked at some of the best and worst hospitals in America. From John Hopkins to Rural hospitals in Oklahoma.

Just need the pressure support on the ventilator to become lower and for him to open those eyes and squeeze some hands.