Originally posted on 09/02/2018:

I have never met him personally but have liked him since seeing his videos , support over Angelman , and his humor .
Seems like an all around good guy you want around when the shit hits the fan .
Many things happen in life that's unexplainable and you'll never find the answer , had 5 major surgeries, never asked God or a higher power why , you'll never get an explanation and will get even angrier which does nobody any good whatsoever .
I'm praying Big Day pulls out of it , the kidney issue is no joke either , I only have one . Hopefully they can get ahead of it quickly .
Honestly I've seen his wife post about positive attitude , it's astounding what it can do to a person's character simply by being positive , helped me more than once .
I've made the comment to many that the late Jim Valvano stated " Don't give up , don't ever give up " ..Truly words to live by , not just a phrase . Big Day , I'm certain lives by that same philosophy.
Keep positive , family , friends and everyone , it does wonders and hoping he turns for the better in the next day or so . Fighters don't give up , expect nothing less than that from Big Day .
God bless the family and Big Day on turning the corner .