Originally posted on 09/01/2018:

With getting back into the work swing and the terrible news concerning BD this is late but necessary non the less. SBR once again put on an amazing show this year at the bash and thank you for your generosity. Always great seeing Lou, John, Sammy & Natalie. Wanted to add a few names and comments as well.

Big O and Greaser. Was a pleasure hanging with the two of you. Big O’s dice throwing just epic and Greaser not missing a putt in a 2 foot hole just outstanding. Thank you both for everything.

PIMIKE. Just a funny guy. Will never forget “so we want the 2 for 1 special”

Opti. Thank you for taking me aside and clearing the air. Though not necessary just goes to show what a stand up guy you are.

SBR Drew. Was so nice meeting you. Will be in touch soon with regard to our convo

Seahawk Harry. Just a great down to earth guy. Many could learn a lesson from you with regard to having it all, falling through no fault of yours, and coming back on top. I thoroughly enjoyed our conversations. Tell the Mrs. I said hello.

Paco. Guys funny as shit. In my prime I could hang with you brother. Thankfully I understand my limitations

LB. I know it was a rough start but I wanted to do the right thing and approach you and clear the air. Sometimes we take this online shit too far.

BMOC. Another funny as shit guy. Will deff link up around town.

Booya. Great seeing you again as well

To to all my other sbr brothers....fire, wikid, big joe, matty, beerdog, sin and anyone I forgot, was great seeing you all. Anytime you’re in philly / AC let’s link up!