Originally posted on 09/01/2018:

I want to give you all a shout out for your donations! I want you to know that the donations will go directly to paying his medical bills and getting Big Day home. In order to get him back to MN he needs to be stable. We aren't sure when that will be but I am determined that it will happen!
In addition to donating through SBR, there have been many of you that have donated (thank you, thank you, thank you!) on the Go Fund me page or directly sent funds through the Venmo App in order to avoid fees (100% goes to the cause). I want to give a HUGE shout out to the top three cash donations: Stealthy he has donated $1500, SBR John with $1,000 and Fireinthehole $500. I can't express how grateful I am for all that you guys are doing for us. Our girls only know that daddy is in the hospital with a fever and the doctors are trying to help him so mommy went to go be with. Big Day's mom is moving to MN for the month of September (from ND) to stay with our girls and launch their school year so I can be here. I hadn't even finish purchasing school supplies and school clothes for them yet! Again I am so grateful for everything you guys are doing for our family.