Originally posted on 08/27/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
Fukk you, you miserable twat.

(From a Democrat btw).

He was a war hero and an honorable man Not according to all.

He will be remembered for many the things, lastly, the only one of moral compass and character to stand up to the disaster and traitor that occupies Penn avenue. Per your opinion.

Regardless of party, he was a true American that stood for his values and put country first Not all the time

Meanwhile Trump is thanking the Korean Dictator on Twitter who is a Mass murderer. Obama cozied up with the Castros. What's your point? Families are being reunited in Korea that haven't seen each other in decades.

We've truly achieved complete cognitive dissonance
I did not like John McCain. There was very little I agreed with him on. I normally vote Republican as well but dislike many of them. Again, there was a LOT I didn't like about him and found him to be very smarmy. He was so hung up on his own pride and ego, that he left Arizona without representation. He should have stepped down some time ago but his ego wouldn't let him.

As someone who has lost her father, my heart breaks into a million pieces for his children, his wife, his mother (for goodness sake!! His mother is still alive!!), his grandchildren, and the rest of his family. I can pay my respects without having to kiss his ass. Perhaps you never learned the difference?